Hive Context works on RC3 for Mapr after adding
spark.sql.hive.metastore.sharedPrefixes as suggested in SPARK-7819
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-7819>. However, there still
seems to be some other issues with native libraries, i get below warning
WARN NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable. I tried adding
even after adding SPARK_LIBRARYPATH and --driver-library-path with no luck.

Built on MacOSX and running CentOS 7 JDK1.6 and JDK 1.8 (tried both)

 make-distribution.sh --tgz --skip-java-test -Phive -Phive-0.13.1 -Pmapr4
-Pnetlib-lgpl -Phive-thriftserver.
  C​