From: Nan Zhu [mailto:zhunanmcg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 8:21 PM
To: Huang, Jie
Cc: u...@spark.apache.org; dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: [SparkScore]Performance portal for Apache Spark - WW26

Thank you, Jie! Very nice work!

--
Nan Zhu
http://codingcat.me

On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Huang, Jie wrote:

Correct. Your calculation is right!

We have been aware of that kmeans performance drop also. According to our
observation, it is caused by some unbalanced executions among different tasks.
Even we used the same test data between different versions (i.e., not caused by
the data skew).

And the corresponding run time information has been shared with Xiangrui. Now
he is also helping to identify the root cause altogether.

Thank you && Best Regards,

Grace (Huang Jie)