Hi Starch,

It also depends on the applications behavior, some might not be properly
able to utilize the network. If you are using say Kafka, then one thing
that you should keep in mind is the Size of the individual message and the
number of partitions that you are having. The higher the message size and
higher number of partitions (in kafka) will utilize the network properly.
With this combination, we have operated few pipelines running at 10Gb/s (~
1GB/s ).

Thanks
Best Regards