Please ask questions at the gitter channel for now.
https://gitter.im/pishen/spark-deployer

- spark-deployer.conf should be placed in your project's root directory
(beside build.sbt)
- To use the nightly builds, you can replace the value of "spark-tgz-url"
in spark-deployer.conf to the tgz you want to test. Also, remember to
change the version of Spark in build.sbt. The SNAPSHOT version is not
tested, if you meet any problem, please report it at gitter.

Thanks,
pishen