- As usual the license and signatures are OK
- No blockers, check
- 9 "Critical" bugs for 1.5.0 are listed below just for everyone's
reference (48 total issues still targeted for 1.5.0)
- Under Java 7 + Ubuntu 15, I only had one consistent test failure,
but obviously it's not failing in Jenkins
- I saw more test failures with Java 8 but the seemed like flaky
tests, so am pretending I didn't see that

Test failure

DirectKafkaStreamSuite:
- offset recovery *** FAILED ***
  The code passed to eventually never returned normally. Attempted 197
times over 10.012973046 seconds. Last failure message:
strings.forall({
    ((elem: Any) => DirectKafkaStreamSuite.collectedData.contains(elem))
  }) was false. (DirectKafkaStreamSuite.scala:249)

1.5.0 Critical Bugs

SPARK-6484 Spark Core Ganglia metrics xml reporter doesn't escape
correctly Josh Rosen
SPARK-6701 Tests, YARN Flaky test: o.a.s.deploy.yarn.YarnClusterSuite
Python application
SPARK-7420 Tests Flaky test: o.a.s.streaming.JobGeneratorSuite "Do not
clear received block data too soon" Tathagata Das
SPARK-8119 Spark Core HeartbeatReceiver should not adjust application
executor resources Andrew Or
SPARK-8414 Spark Core Ensure ContextCleaner actually triggers clean
ups Andrew Or
SPARK-8447 Shuffle Test external shuffle service with all shuffle managers
SPARK-10224 Streaming BlockGenerator may lost data in the last block
SPARK-10310 SQL [Spark SQL] All result records will be popluated into
ONE line during the script transform due to missing the correct
line/filed delimeter
SPARK-10337 SQL Views are broken