Hi all,

wondering if any could make the new 1.5.0 stallSkinnyQR to work.
Follows my output, which is a big loop of the same errors until the shell dies.
I am curious since im failing to load any implementations from BLAS, LAPACK,
etc.

scala> mat.tallSkinnyQR(false)
15/09/22 10:18:11 WARN LAPACK: Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeSystemLAPACK
15/09/22 10:18:11 WARN LAPACK: Failed to load implementation from:
com.github.fommil.netlib.NativeRefLAPACK
ERROR: Second call to constructor of static parser.  You must
ERROR: Second call to constructor of static parser.  You must
       either use ReInit() or set the JavaCC option STATIC to false
ERROR: Second call to constructor of static parser.  You must
       either use ReInit() or set the JavaCC option STATIC to false
       during parser generation.
ERROR: Second call to constructor of static parser.  You must
       either use ReInit() or set the JavaCC option STATIC to false
       during parser generation.
ERROR: Second call to constructor of static parser.  You must
       either use ReInit() or set the JavaCC option STATIC to false
       during parser generation.
15/09/22 10:18:11 ERROR Executor: Exception in task 6.0 in stage 3.0 (TID 31)
java.lang.Error
        at org.j_paine.formatter.FormatParser.<init>(FormatParser.java:353)
        at org.j_paine.formatter.FormatParser.<init>(FormatParser.java:346)
        at org.j_paine.formatter.Parsers.<init>(Formatter.java:1748)
        at org.j_paine.formatter.Parsers.theParsers(Formatter.java:1739)
        at org.j_paine.formatter.Format.<init>(Formatter.java:177)