Hi! I was trying out different arithmetic functions in SparkSql. I noticed
a weird thing. While *sinh* and *tanh* functions are working, using
*cosh* results
in an error saying:

*Exception in thread "main" org.apache.spark.sql.AnalysisException:
undefined function cosh;*

The documentation says *cosh* is implemented since 1.4 and I also find it
weird that since *tanh* and *sinh* are implemented (and working) why would
*cosh* fail. I looked for it on jira but could not find any related bug.
Could someone confirm if this is an actual issue or something wrong on my
part.

Query I am using: SELECT cosh(`age`) as `data` FROM `table`
Spark Version: 10.4
SparkSql Version: 1.5.1

I am using the standard example of (name, age) schema (though I am setting
age as Double and not Int as I am trying out maths functions).

The entire error stack can be found here <http://pastebin.com/Tc7BQkCm>.

Thanks!

Shagun