Hi folks,

I often meet the spark compilation issue on intellij. It wastes me lots of
time. I googled it and found someone else also meet similar issue, but
seems no perfect solution for now. but still wondering anyone here has
perfect solution for that. The issue happens sometimes, I don't know what
cause this. It even happens sometimes when I import a new copy of clean
spark source code.

I have tried lots of ways (like sbt clean, clean intellij files and
reimport etc ), none of them can resolve this issue.

Here's some error message in intellij.

Error:scala:
     while compiling:
/Users/hadoop/github/spark_2/sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/util/QueryExecutionListener.scala
        during phase: jvm
     library version: version 2.10.4
    compiler version: version 2.10.4
  reconstructed args: -nobootcp -javabootclasspath : -deprecation -feature
-classpath