I know we want to keep breaking changes to a minimum but I'm hoping that
with Spark 2.0 we can also look at better classpath isolation with user
programs. I propose we build on spark.{driver|executor}.userClassPathFirst,
setting it true by default, and not allow any spark transitive dependencies
to leak into user code. For backwards compatibility we can have a whitelist
if we want but I'd be good if we start requiring user apps to explicitly
pull in all their dependencies. From what I can tell, Hadoop 3 is also
moving in this direction.

Kostas