Hi Sergio,

Apart from apologies about limited review bandwidth (from me too!), I
wanted to add: It would be interesting to hear what feedback you've gotten
from users of your package.  Perhaps you could collect feedback by (a)
emailing the user list and (b) adding a note in the Spark Packages pointing
to the JIRA, and encouraging users to add their comments directly to the
JIRA.  That'd be a nice way to get a sense of use cases and priority.

Thanks for your patience,
Joseph