@Jerry Lam

Can someone confirm if it is true that dynamic allocation on mesos "is
> designed to run one executor per slave with the configured amount of
> resources." I copied this sentence from the documentation. Does this mean
> there is at most 1 executor per node? Therefore,  if you have a big
> machine, you need to allocate a fat executor on this machine in order to
> fully utilize it?

Mesos inherently does not support multiple executors per slave currently.
This is actually not related to dynamic allocation. There is, however, an
outstanding patch to add support for multiple executors per slave. When
that feature is merged, it will work well with dynamic allocation.