There is a bug at this page in the examples
I have file it in the JIRA It's SPARK-12019.
I don't know how to change the page.
But I think an example that shows how to write options would be great.
Like

sc <- sparkR.init(master="yarn-client",appName= "SparkR", sparkHome =
"/home/spark",
                 sparkEnvir =list(spark.executor.memory="1g"),
                 sparkExecutorEnv =list(LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/directory of JVM
libraries (libjvm.so) on workers/"),
                 sparkJars =  c("jarfile1.jar,jarfile2.jar"), sparkPackages
= ""
                 option1="",option2="")

sparkJars example in the
https://spark.apache.org/docs/1.5.2/api/R/sparkR.init.html have bug in it.
This one I showed here is the correct one.