That's a good point. I assume there's always a small risk but it's at least
the documented way from Atlassian to change the creation date so I'd hope
it should be okay. I'd build the minimal CSV file.

I agree that probably not a lot of people are going to search across
projects but on the other hand it's a one-time fix and who knows how long
the Apache Jira is going to live :)