Hi Antonio,

I am not sure you got the silent treatment on the user list. Stackoverflow
is also a good place to ask questions.

Could you use an absolute path to add the jar file. So instead of './my
resource file' (which is a relative path; this depends on where you started
Spark), use something like this '/some/path/my resource file' or use an URI.

Kind regards,

Herman van Hövell