The credentials file approach (using keytab for spark apps) will only
update HDFS tokens. YARN's AMRM tokens should be taken care of by YARN
internally.

Steve - correct me if I am wrong here: If the AMRM tokens are disappearing
it might be a YARN bug (does the AMRM token have a 7 day limit as well? I
thought that was only for HDFS).

Thanks,
Hari