Hi,

As for #1 and #2, seems it is hard to catch remote/local fetching time
because they are overlapped with each other: See
`ShuffleBlockFetcherIterator`.
IMO the current metric there (catching block time to fetch data from a
queue) is kind of enough for most of users because remote fetching could be
a bottleneck in case the metric gets worse.
Any benefit to handle respective time, remote and local?

// maropu