FYI: There are several pending patches for DataFrame support on top of HBase.

Thanks.

Zhan Zhang

On Apr 20, 2016, at 2:43 AM, Saisai Shao
<sai.sai.s...@gmail.com<mailto:sai.sai.s...@gmail.com>> wrote:

+1, HBaseTest in Spark Example is quite old and obsolete, the HBase connector
in HBase repo has evolved a lot, it would be better to guide user to refer to
that not here in Spark example. So good to remove it.

Thanks
Saisai

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 1:41 AM, Josh Rosen