You can take a look at this blog from data bricks about GraphFrames

https://databricks.com/blog/2016/03/03/introducing-graphframes.html

Thanks.

Zhan Zhang

On Apr 21, 2016, at 12:53 PM, Robin East
<robin.e...@xense.co.uk<mailto:robin.e...@xense.co.uk>> wrote:

Hi

Aside from LDA, which is implemented in MLLib, GraphX has the following
built-in algorithms:

  *   PageRank/Personalised PageRank
  *   Connected Components
  *   Strongly Connected Components
  *   Triangle Count
  *   Shortest Paths
  *   Label Propagation

It also implements a version of Pregel framework, a form of bulk-synchronous
parallel processing that is the foundation of most of the above algorithms. We
cover other algorithms in our book and if you search on google you will find a
number of other examples.

Robin East
Spark GraphX in Action Michael Malak and Robin East
Manning Publications Co.
http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action

On 21 Apr 2016, at 19:47, tgensol