Popping this back up to the dev list again.  I see a bunch of checkins with
minor or hotfix.
It seems to me we shouldn't be doing this, but I would like to hear thoughts
from others.  I see no reason we can't have a jira for each of those issues, it
only takes a few seconds to file one and it makes things much easier to track.
For instance, I tend to watch the jiras on the mailing list and if I hit an
issue I search jira to see if there is existing one for it, but if there isn't
jira then I don't see and can't find what someone perhaps already fixed with a
[MINOR] checkin.
Tom

    On Saturday, June 6, 2015 11:02 AM, Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>