Hi, Rostyslav,

After your email, I also tried to search in this morning, but I didn't find
a proper one.

The last related issue is SPARK-8064, `Upgrade Hive to 1.2`

If you want, you can file an JIRA issue including your pain points, then
you can monitor through it.

I guess you have more reasons to do that, not just a compilation issue.

Bests,
Dongjoon.