It looks like there is nobody running these tests, and after some
dependency upgrades in Spark 2.0 this has stopped working. I have tried to
bring up this but I am having some issues with getting the right
dependencies loaded and satisfying the docker-client expectations.

The question then is: Does the community find value on having these tests
available ? Then we can focus on bringing them up and I can go push my
previous experiments as a WIP PR. Otherwise we should just get rid of these
tests.

Thoughts ?

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 4:05 PM, Suresh Thalamati <suresh.thalam...@gmail.com

--