Hello all,

I have created a Kafka topic with 5 partitions.  And I am using createStream
receiver API like following.   But somehow only one receiver is getting the
input data. Rest of receivers are not processign anything.  Can you please help?

JavaPairDStream<String, String> messages = null;

            if(sparkStreamCount > 0){
                // We create an input DStream for each partition of the topic,
unify those streams, and then repartition the unified stream.
                List<JavaPairDStream<String, String>> kafkaStreams = new
ArrayList<JavaPairDStream<String, String>>(sparkStreamCount);
                for (int i = 0; i < sparkStreamCount; i++) {
                                kafkaStreams.add( KafkaUtils.createStream(jssc,
contextVal.getString(KAFKA_ZOOKEEPER), contextVal.getString(KAFKA_GROUP_ID),
kafkaTopicMap));
                }
                messages = jssc.union(kafkaStreams.get(0),
kafkaStreams.subList(1, kafkaStreams.size()));
            }
            else{
                messages =  KafkaUtils.createStream(jssc,

[cid:image001.png@01D20E84.3558F520]