0

RC4 is causing a build regression for me on at least one of my machines.
RC3 built and ran tests successfully, but the tests consistently fail with
RC4 unless I revert 9e91a1009e6f916245b4d4018de1664ea3decfe7,
"[SPARK-15703][SCHEDULER][CORE][WEBUI] Make ListenerBus event queue size
configurable (branch 2.0)".  This is using build/mvn -U -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.7
-Pkinesis-asl -Phive -Phive-thriftserver -Dpyspark -Dsparkr -DskipTests
clean package; build/mvn -U -Pyarn -Phadoop-2.7 -Pkinesis-asl -Phive
-Phive-thriftserver -Dpyspark -Dsparkr test.  Environment is macOS 10.12,
Java 1.8.0_102.

There are no tests that go red.  Rather, the core tests just end after...

BlockManagerSuite:
- overly large block
- block compression
- block store put failure

...with only the generic "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.scalatest:scalatest-maven-plugin:1.0:test (test) on project
spark-core_2.11: There are test failures".

I'll try some other environments today to see whether I can turn this 0
into either a -1 or +1, but right now that commit is looking deeply
suspicious to me.