Hi all,

I don't know where to post this announce so I really apologize to pollute
the ML with such a mail.

I'm looking for an expert in Spark 2.0 and its Python API. I have a
customer that is looking for an expertise mission (for one month but I
guess it can spread on 2 month seeing the goals to reach).

Here is the context : there is a team (3 personnes) that is studying
different solutions for an image processing framework and Spark has been
identified as a candidate. So they want to make a proof of concept around
this with a known use case.

Where does the mission take place ? Sophia-Antipolis in France (French
Riviera). Remote ? Not sure but could be a good solution. I will check and
potentially update the post.

Dates : the mission should start, in a perfect world, mid-October but tell
me your availability and I will try to negociate.

Price : first let's get in touch and send me your resume (or if you are
part of the authors of the framework, I guess it will be ok as a resume :-)
but I'm still interested in your general background so please send me a
resume )

I know that the deadlines are quite short so even if you cannot exactly on
those dates, do not hesitate to apply.

I hope that some of you will be interested in this.

Again sorry for posting on the dev list.

Have a nice day,

boris