Probably your regularization parameter is set too high. Try regParam=0.1/
0.2  Also you should probably increase the number to iteration to something
like 500. Additionally you can specify elasticNetParam (between 0 and 1).

-----Original Message-----
From: aditya1702 []
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:45 PM
Subject: Regularized Logistic regression

Hello, I am trying to solve a problem using regularized logistic regression
in spark. I am using the model created by LogisticRegression():

However I am not able to get proper results. Can anyone tell me whether we
have to pass any other parameters in the model?

Sent from the Apache Spark Developers List mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe e-mail:

To unsubscribe e-mail: