Hi

I want to run some Spark applications with some changes in Kryo serializer.

Please correct me, but I think I need to recompile spark (instead of
just the Spark applications) in order to use the newly built Kryo
serializer?

I obtained Kryo 3.0.3 source and built it (mvn package install).

Next, I took the source code for Spark 2.0.1 and built it (build/mvn
-X -DskipTests -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0 clean package)

I then compiled the Spark applications.

However, I am not seeing my Kryo changes when I run the Spark applications.

Please let me know if my assumptions and steps are correct.

Thank you
Prasun