To committers and contributors active in MLlib,

Thanks everyone who has started helping with the QA tasks in SPARK-18316!
I'd like to request that we stop committing non-critical changes to MLlib,
including the Python and R APIs, since still-changing public APIs make it
hard to QA.  We need have already started to sign off on some QA tasks, but
we may need to re-open them if changes are committed, especially if those
changes are to public APIs.  There's no need to push Python and R wrappers
into 2.1 at the last minute.

Let's focus on completing QA, after which we can resume committing API
changes to master (not branch-2.1).

Thanks everyone!
Joseph

--