Hi Koert,
Certainly it's not a good idea, I was trying to use SQLContext.getOrCreate
but it will return a SQLContext and not a HiveContext.
As I'm using a checkpoint, whenever I start the context by reading the
checkpoint it didn't create my hive context, unless I create it foreach
microbach.
I didn't find a way to use the same hivecontext for all batches.
Does anybody know where can I find how to do this?