From: Georg Heiler [mailto:georg.kf.hei...@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 November 2016 16:41
To: marco rocchi <rocchi.1407...@studenti.uniroma1.it>; dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: SparkUI via proxy

Sehr Port forwarding will help you out.
marco rocchi
<rocchi.1407...@studenti.uniroma1.it<mailto:rocchi.1407...@studenti.uniroma1.it>>
 schrieb am Do. 24. Nov. 2016 um 16:33:
Hi,
I'm working with Apache Spark in order to develop my master thesis.I'm new in
spark and working with cluster. I searched through internet but I didn't found
a way to solve.
My problem is the following one: from my pc I can access to a master node of a
cluster only via proxy.
To connect to proxy and then to master node,I have to set up an ssh tunnel, but
from parctical point of view I have no idea of how in this way I can interact
with WebUI spark.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance

This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential information and
are intended solely for the addressee.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email or if you believe you have
received this email in error, please contact the sender and remove it from your
system.Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this email or
in any attachment.

RealityMine Limited may monitor email traffic data including the content of
email for the purposes of security.

RealityMine Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered
number: 07920936 Registered office: Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road,
Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1LB