Hi Jakob,

It seems like I’ll have to either replace the version with my custom version in
all the pom.xml files in every subdirectory that has one and publish locally,
or keep the version (i.e. 2.0.2) and manually remove the spark repository cache
in ~/.ivy2 and ~/.m2 and publish spark locally, then compile my application
with the correct version respectively to make it work. I think there has to be
an elegant way to do this.