Yeah, but that discussion and use case is a bit different -- providing a
different route to download the final released and approved artifacts that
were built using only acceptable artifacts and sources vs. building and
checking prior to release using something that is not from an Apache
mirror. This new use case puts us in the position of approving spark
artifacts that weren't built entirely from canonical resources located in
presumably secure and monitored repositories. Incorporating something that
is not completely trusted or approved into the process of building
something that we are then going to approve as trusted is different from
the prior use of cloudfront.