Hi Jacek,

In this case whole stage code generation is turned off. However we still
use code generation for a lot of other things: projections, predicates,
orderings & encoders. You are currently seeing a compile time failure while
generating a predicate. There is currently no easy way to turn code
generation off entirely.

The error itself is not great, but it still captures the problem in a
relatively timely fashion. We should have caught this during analysis
though. Can you file a ticket?

- Herman