+1 (binding)

Passed all the tests, looks good.

Cheng

On 2/23/18 15:00, Holden Karau wrote:
+1 (binding)
PySpark artifacts install in a fresh Py3 virtual env

On Feb 23, 2018 7:55 AM, "Denny Lee" <denny.g....@gmail.com <mailto:denny.g....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    +1 (non-binding)

    On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 07:08 Josh Goldsborough
    <joshgoldsboroughs...@gmail.com
    <mailto:joshgoldsboroughs...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        New to testing out Spark RCs for the community but I was able
        to run some of the basic unit tests without error so for what
        it's worth, I'm a +1.

        On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 4:23 PM, Sameer Agarwal