Hi!

I can't speak for the other tasks, but SPARK-23444 I'd expect to be pretty
complicated. It's not obvious what the right strategy is, and there's a
bunch of minor stuff that needs to be cleaned up (e.g. tasks shouldn't
print cancellation warnings when cancellation is expected).

If you're interested in working on continuous processing, https://issues.
apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-23503 could be a good newbie task. It's a
pretty localized change to the EpochCoordinator class; basically, it needs
to wait to call query.commit(n + 1) until after query.commit(n). I'm not
sure how well I've managed to document the existing implementation, but I'd
be happy to answer any questions about it.

Jose