Are you building on the fork or on the official release now? I built v2.3.0
from source w/out issue. One thing I noticed is that I needed to run the
build-image command from the bin which was placed in dist/ as opposed to
the one in the repo (as that's how it copies the necessary targets).

(Failed to reply-all to the list).

--

*Lucas Kacher*Senior Engineer
-