Right. If regularization item isn't zero, then enable/disable
standardization will get different result.
But, if comparing results between R-glmnet and mllib, if we set the same
parameters for regularization/standardization/... , then we should get the
same result. If not, then maybe there's a bug. In this case you can paste
your testing code and I can help fix it.