I am sorry for raising this late. Out of curiosity, does anyone know why we
don't treat SPARK-24935 (https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/22144) as a
blocker?

It looks it broke a API compatibility, and an actual usecase of an external
library (https://github.com/DataSketches/sketches-hive)
Also, looks sufficient discussion was made for its diagnosis (
https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/sketches-user/GmH4-OlHP9g/MW-J7Hg4BwAJ
).

2018년 10월 23일 (화) 오후 12:03, Darcy Shen <sad...@zoho.com.invalid>님이 작성: