No, because the docs are built into the release too and released to
the site too from the released artifact.
As a practical matter, I think these docs are not critical for
release, and can follow in a maintenance release. I'd retarget to
2.4.1 or untarget.
I do know at times a release's docs have been edited after the fact,
but that's bad form. We'd not go change a class in the release after
it was released and call it the same release.

I'd still like some confirmation that someone can build and pass tests
with -Pkubernetes, maybe? It actually all passed with the 2.11 build.
I don't think it's a 2.12 incompatibility, but rather than the K8S
tests maybe don't quite work with the 2.12 build artifact naming. Or
else something to do with my env.