Hi all,

I spent some time thinking about the roadmap, and came up with an initial
list:
SPARK-25390: data source V2 API refactoring
SPARK-24252: add catalog support
SPARK-25531: new write APIs for data source v2
SPARK-25190: better operator pushdown API
Streaming rate control API
Custom metrics API
Migrate existing data sources
Move data source v2 and built-in implementations to individual modules.

Let's have more discussion over the hangout.

Thanks,
Wenchen