+1 for Spark 3, definitely
Thanks for the updates

________________________________
From: Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 9:11 AM
To: Felix Cheung
Cc: dev
Subject: Re: Java 11 support

I think that Java 9 support basically gets Java 10, 11 support. But
the jump from 8 to 9 is unfortunately more breaking than usual because
of the total revamping of the internal JDK classes. I think it will be
mostly a matter of dependencies needing updates to work. I agree this
is probably pretty important for Spark 3. Here's the ticket I know of:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-24417 . DB is already
working on some of it, I see.