There are 2 remaining problems in the write side API refactor
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vI26UEuDpVuOjWw4WPoH2T6y8WAekwtI7qoowhOFnI4/edit?usp=sharing>
:
1. how to put the `queryId` parameter in the write API
2. how to put the streaming OutputMode parameter in the write API

I'd like to discuss it and hopefully we can get a consensus to move forward.

Thanks,
Wenchen