That's weird. I see the commit but can't find it in the branch. Was it
pushed, or lost in a force push of 2.4 along the way? The change is there,
just under a different commit in the 2.4 branch.

It doesn't necessarily invalidate the RC as it is a valid public tagged
commit and all that. I just want to be sure we do have the code from that
commit in these tatballs. It looks like it.