Do the upgraded minikube/k8s versions break the current master client
version too?

I'm not super concerned about 2.4 integration tests being broken for a
little bit. It's very uncommon for new PRs to be open against
branch-2.4 that would affect k8s.

But I really don't want master to break. So if we can upgrade minikube
first, even if that breaks k8s integration tests on branch-2.4 for a
little bit, that would be optimal IMO.

--
Marcelo