Hi all,

Now we have had a few discussions over the updated SPIP, we also updated
the SPIP addressing new feedbacks from some committers. IMO the SPIP is
ready for another round of vote now.
On the updated SPIP, we currently have two +1s (from Tom and Xiangrui),
everyone else please vote again.

The vote will be up for the next 72 hours.

Thanks!

Xingbo

Xiangrui Meng <men...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月26日周二 上午11:32写道: