Hi,
I am new to Spark and have been playing around with the Parquet reader code. I
have two questions:

  1.  I saw the code that starts at DataSourceScanExec class, and moves on to
the ParquetFileFormat class and does a VectorizedParquetRecordReader. I tried
doing a spark.read.parquet(...) and debugged through the code, but for some
reason it never hit the breakpoints I placed in these classes. Perhaps I am
doing something wrong, but is there a certain versioning for parquet readers
that I am missing out on? How do I make the code take the DataSourceScanExec ->
... -> ParquetReader ... -> VectorizedParqeutRecordRead ... route?
  2.  If I do manage to make it take the above path, I see there is a point at
which the data is filled into ColumnarBatch objects, has anyone tried returning
all the data as ColumnarBatch? Is there any reading material you can point me
to?
Thanks in advance, this will be super helpful for me!