Hi everyone,

I'd like to call for another vote on SPARK-27396 - SPIP: Public APIs
for extended Columnar Processing Support.  The proposal is to extend
the support to allow for more columnar processing.  We had previous
vote and discussion threads and have updated the SPIP based on the
comments to clarify a few things and reduce the scope.

You can find the updated proposal in the jira at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-27396.

Please vote as early as you can, I will leave the vote open until next
Monday (May 13th), 2pm CST to give people plenty of time.

[ ] +1: Accept the proposal as an official SPIP
[ ] +0
[ ] -1: I don't think this is a good idea because ...

Thanks!
Tom Graves