Well, actually I am rather less conservative on adding committers. There
are multiple people who are active in both non-coding and coding activities.
I as an example am one of Korean meetup admin and my main focus was to
management JIRA. In addition, review the PRs that are not being reviewed.
As I said earlier at the very first time, I think committers should ideally
be used to the dev at some degrees as primary. Other contributions should
be counted.

I wonder which project nominees non-coding only committers but I at least
know multiple projects. They all have that serious problem then.

2019년 8월 7일 (수) 오전 12:46, Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>님이 작성: