Thank you for your email.

I think a newb like me might want to see what's going on PR and see
something useful. For example, "Request builder polls every 5 minutes and
you will see the progress here in a few minutes".  I guess we can add a
more useful message on AmplabJenkins <https://github.com/AmplabJenkins>'
message instead of a simple message like "Can one of the admins verify this
patch?"

Younggyu