> 1. Although we close old JIRA issues on EOL-version only, but some issues
doesn't have `Affected Versions` field  info at all.
>    - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-8542

For this case actually, I thought we resolved such cases all .. maybe some
of them slipped out of my hand.
Few years ago, we made affected version a required field:
It should be good to resolve them at least to let reporters to update the
affected versions. and all such JIRAs will be old JIRAs anyway.

> 2. Although we can do auto-close PRs that have a merge conflict and
haven't been updated in months, but some PRs don't have conflicts.
>     - https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/7842 (Actually, this is the
oldest PR due to the above reason.)

Yea, this is a good point. This might be one of the reasons for that manual
tagging way to identify case by case.

2019년 10월 9일 (수) 오후 3:02, Dongjoon Hyun <dongjoon.h...@gmail.com>님이 작성: