Hi, All.

I saw the following comment from Wenchen in the previous email thread.

> Personally I'd like to avoid cutting branch-3.0 right now, otherwise we
need to merge PRs into two branches in the following several months.

Since 3.0.0-preview seems to be already here for RC, can we update our
timeline in the official web page accordingly.

http://spark.apache.org/versioning-policy.html

-----
Spark 2.4 Release Window
Date Event
Mid Aug 2018   Code freeze. Release branch cut.
Late Aug 2018   QA period. Focus on bug fixes, tests, stability and docs.
Generally, no new features merged.
Early Sep 2018   Release candidates (RC), voting, etc. until final release
passes